Popular Posts

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Sandra Rogers: The real truth about the existence of God


This is the story of a woman named Sandra Rogers, in April 1976, she tries to kill herself by putting a gun on her chest after a failed suicide attempt by overdose. She was taken to the emergency and found herself outside her body and she was so happy to be dead as she was looking at the emergency vehicle. She then find a feminine presence from a light, she says ”This light was everything, it was selflessness, comprehension…”
Sandra Rogers in 1996

I was in front of a that bright, wonderfully warm and loving Light. While I was in the presence of this Light I was shown a review of my life and all the events that brought me to my suicide. I was fascinated as I watched my life review, that I was aware not only of my own emotions, but also the emotions of those around me as well as those whose lives we touched. I experienced their pain or pleasure and understood what motivated their actions toward others and me...As my life review continued, I encountered again all of the pain and hopelessness of my next several years; a series of bad relationships, pregnancies, miscarriages, broken marriages and suicide attempts. I saw myself as a young woman of twenty-five, married and divorced three times and hospitalized for drug overdoses six times. I felt how I hated my existence and could not understand how a loving God could allow these things to happen. I was aware as I relieved each of these terribly painful events in my life that the light, which was with me as I watched, felt all of my pain and sorrow and never judged me, but instead understood and loved me. She says she could be a very bad person but the Light understood her motivations. The love I felt from the light was overwhelming and I never wanted to leave it. While I was in Its presence I had unlimited knowledge about anything I wanted to know. I was given the choice of remaining with the light, provided I return later to the physical world and experience all that brought me to the point of shooting myself, or I could return now and pick up my life where it was. I was told that I would eventually have the family and love I so desperately yearned for. I was also told that I could only take back the knowledge I needed to sustain myself, although I would be given insights to help others and me along the way as I continued my life journey...

During my experience I followed my angel guide into the Light. The angel was absorbed by the light and so was I. While in the light I learned that everything in existence was created from the essence of God, the light.
These bullet points are the knowledge she received from the Light

  •   Listen to that small inner voice in your thoughts; it is the voice of God.
  •  Our soul is a part of God and God is a part of us; therefore, our souls are immortal and eternal.
  •   Hardships are necessary for the growth of our soul.
  •   Those born with mental or physical afflictions are more spiritually advanced than others, born to help others evolve spiritually.
  •   The physical body the spirit enters is chosen prior to birth.
  •   If an addiction isn't conquered before your physical death, it could keep your spirit earthbound.
  •   Earth is only one realm of learning; there are many.
  •   Hell is a state of being we create by being away from God until we choose to return to him. It is a state totally devoid of love.
  •   All you do and think is known to God, and God understands everything perfectly, and loves everyone just the same.
  •   All the pain we feel or cause is felt by God.
  •   In order to become one with God, work must be done to remember or find the truth.  The truth is this: your true self is a spirit and your spirit is one with God.
  •   Love, being God, is too immense and profound to ever be fully understood or experienced in the physical world.
  •   The universe is God's cathedral.
  •   God created differences in religion because of the different lessons we all need to learn.
  •   When you do unto others, you do unto God and yourself.
  •   The beginning of all sin is seeing self as separate from others and God.
  •   There are only two true religions - the religion of love and the religion of fear.
  •   Communication in the spiritual world is telepathic. Your thoughts are answered as rapidly as your mind can send and receive them.
  •   When you die, everything you have said, thought, or done will be known by all.
  •   There are no secrets in the afterlife.
  •   Spirits with evil thoughts avoid the light because they are too ashamed to have their life revealed.
  •   Spirits with like thoughts are drawn to each other in the afterlife.
  •   God's paradise for us is love. We can create paradise again if we learn to love one another as ourselves.
  •   There is one God who is worshipped through many different teachings of many different religious faiths.
  •   The gods of one faith are the angels, saints, or supernatural beings of other faiths.
  •   In the search for truth and understanding, all paths lead to love.
  •   God is love, light, and the energy in all. God is the source of perfect love and all life.
  •   God loves and forgives you, and expects you to love and forgive others.
  •   The only thing that lives forever is love.



This is a part of her experience when she asks the light about religion and heaven:

During my youth I grew up believing that God is unfair. I was taught that when Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father, but by me," this meant that only those who publicly profess their faith in Christ go to heaven. I felt if this were true, God is unjust because not everyone wants, or has the opportunity to be exposed to, Christian teachings. I asked the light, how people from other religions get to heaven. I was shown that the group, or organization, we profess alliance to is inconsequential. What is important is how we show our love for God by the way we treat each other. This is because when we pass to the spiritual realm we will all be met by him, which substantiates the passage, "No one comes to the Father, but by me." The light showed me that what is important is that we love God and each other, and that it isn't what a person says, but the love in their being that is examined in the afterlife. In reviewing and reliving your life, your acts and thoughts of love bring you and God great joy, and your acts and thoughts of indifference, selfishness, and anger bring you and God deep remorse. We are all part of God's family, and are all interconnected. Those organizations, or religions, which claim some singular relationship with God, claim superiority over others, or exclude people for various reasons, go against God's law that we love one another as we love ourselves.

She really died on April 2000 due to the complication from her previous suicide attempt due to the medicines applied during her hospitalization.

No comments:

Post a Comment